If you have any queries relating to these or require clarification then please contact the Client Support (CS) team and they will be happy to explain it in more detail.
Issue Status Descriptions
Below is a brief explanation of CS Issue Status.
- Open: Issue has been logged. No action has been taken
- In Progress: Work has commenced on the issue
- Escalated to another department: The issue (usually a suspected core product issue) has been referred to our R&D team for action
- Awaiting Product Update: The issue, a confirmed core product issue has been referred to our R&D team for action
- Awaiting Client: The issue requires client approval, feedback, or an upgrade
- Scheduled: This is work that will commence on an agreed date
- On Hold: The issue is dependent on an unreleased minor or major version update
- Resolved: The resolution has been confirmed and the issue will be closed
- Closed: The issue has been resolved and no further work is required
Issue Type Descriptions
Below is a brief explanation of CS Issue Types.
- Support Request: The default issue type. Also used for Bug and Product Change Request Tracking
- Upgrade/Installation: Installation of or upgrade of the TERMINALFOUR Software