- Last Modified:
- 10 Dec 2018
- User Level:
The following setting can be changed when editing a Section:
- General information
- Content types
- Page layouts
- Edit rights
- Mirrored sections
Not all Sections include all elements, e.g., Link Sections have less editable elements.
What users can do with Sections can be configured in the Hierarchy settings.
For details on each of the Section options have a look at the Create Section page.
Editing a Section
1. In the Site Structure, select the Section you want to edit
2. Hover the pointer over the Section Action Menu associated with your Section.
3. Select Edit Section from the menu.
4. The screen opens to the General tab on your section.
- Navigate between the tabs to make changes as needed.
- For more information about the options in each tab, see Create section.
5. After you make the necessary changes, click Save Changes.