- Last Modified:
- 09 Jun 2022
- User Level:
The following setting can be changed when editing a Section:
- General information
- Content types
- Page layouts
- Edit rights
- Mirrored sections
Not all Sections include all elements, e.g., Link Sections have less editable elements.
What users can do with Sections can be configured in the Hierarchy settings.
There is a configurable option in the Role Customization allowing you to set the minimum user level allowed to Create, Edit and Delete Sections.
For details on each of the Section options have a look at the Create Section page.
Editing a Section
1. In the Site Structure, select the Section you want to edit
2. Hover the pointer over the Section Action Menu associated with your Section.
3. Select Edit Section from the menu.
4. The screen opens to the General tab on your section.
- Navigate between the tabs to make changes as needed.
- For more information about the options in each tab, see Create section.
5. After you make the necessary changes, click Save Changes which will send you to the Site Structure or click Save and edit section
Subsections can be added and re-ordered in the Subsections tab. To go to Subsections, select the More tab and select Subsections from the drop-down list.
This option is only visible when you are editing a Section and does not appear when creating a new Section.
Subsections can be manually re-ordered or automatic ordering can be applied. Subsection Automatic Ordering works the same way as Content Item automatic ordering.