Events Calendar Module
- Last Modified:
- 01 Sep 2019
- User Level:
- Administrator +
The calendar module is a fully featured events calendar that integrates directly with TERMINALFOUR. It can display events from Content Items, a Google calendar, or from an iCal feed (or file). Included in the features are event listings, categories, search, recurring events and multi-day events. You can see an example of the Events Calendar on the TERMINALFOUR Sample Site.
Event Calendar Guides
- Events Calendar Module Release Notes
- Installation Guide
- Calendar Module Configurable Options
- Calendar Views
- Google Calendar Events
Features and improvements
The following features and improvements were added in v2 of the TERMINALFOUR Events Calendar:
- Blade Templating Engine Support – the calendar's markup is no longer tied to the core calendar logic. You can now create flexible calendar designs of your own, or use our built-in templates.
- Google Calendar Support – you can now choose to manage your events in Google Calendar and display them on your website automatically.
- Calendar Module Support – it's now easier than ever to show events anywhere on your site.
- Improved Caching – caching improvements mean faster load times, especially when you have a large number of events
- Better Recurring Event Support – you can now set an end time for recurring events.
- All-Day Event Support – Events can now be added as "all-day events" with no start and end time.
- Improved iCal Support – downloading an event to your local calendar is now easier than ever.
- Multi-Select List Categories –Lists are no longer limited to just Select Boxes in TERMINALFOUR. Multi-Select, Cascading List and Checkboxes are now supported so multiple categories can be used with a single event.